Jaure LamiDisc Coupling
LAMIDISC couplings are suitable for power transmission in hazardous areas. They are certified according to EC Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX 95) and are suitable for potentially explosive atmospheres GROUP II (categories 2G/2D).
We provide turn-key solutions rather than just couplings. With this aim, we offer LAMIDISC couplings in combination with steel or composite drive shafts and other components such as JS nuts, bearings, expansion bolts, etc.
- 6, 8 and 10 bolts design available
- DOM range available for quick assembly
- Wide range with no size limits
- Torsionally rigid and backlash-free
- Superior disc pack profile
- Maintenance free. No need to grease
- No need to disassemble the coupling to inspect. Discs can be checked during operation by using a strobe light
- If properly aligned and used within specification, it should outlive the machine in which it is installed
- Spare disc packs available in stock for immediate delivery