These Safety Brakes are Spring-Applied and released with Electrohydraulic Thrustor. They are equipped with an automatic wear compensation, ensuring a constant torque whatever the wear of the lining pads.
The TDXB Disc Brakes is designed to equip iron and steel cranes with heavy actuations, ensuring safety and reliability for dynamic braking.
Today, these Brakes answer contraints of high-performance braking, whatever the application or conditions.
- Electrohydraulic Safety Disc Brake
- Spring application / Thrustor release
- Manual centering
- Automatic lining wear compensation
- Adjustement of the braking torque 50% up to 100%
- air gap symmetry to the disc thanks to the arms synchronization
- Opening inductive sensor
- Holding tool
- Inner spring
- Working temperature: -25°C to +50°C
- Without inner spring
- Steel industry option